Saturday, August 4, 2012

31 Days Nail Art Challenge, Day Four, Green Nails


For today's nails I decided to do striping with thick strips I had laying around my nail polish bin. I started off with two coats of Maybelline's Go Go Green and used Wet n Wild's Sage in the City over it. Like I have said before, I love Go Go Green (I used it in my water marbling post here) and Sage in the City, like the others in the collection, has a great shimmer and bold color. I think the two colors compliment each other really well and I liked how it turned out. 






After I had let that dry, I decided to use Sephora by O.P.I's Matte Top Coat. Personally, I think it is a great investment because it makes any nail polish more unique, and as an added plus, it dries quickly! I think the matte coat made it more interesting for me and I enjoyed wearing it throughout the day! How do you feel about matte nail colors? Do you like them enough to invest in a top coat yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment