Sunday, August 5, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge, Day 5, Blue Nails

I wanted to keep it simple with today's nails because I believe the nail polish I used was so beautiful that it would stand on its own well. I used Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint and two coats made the polish completely opaque. I absolutely love this color.I know that this color may be considered green, especially in the bottle, but when I put it on I felt like it was more blue with green, than green with blue (if that makes ANY sense). Either way, I love this color, and with the great ManiCurve brush, I would definitely recommend it.
 As not to make this manicure completely boring I decided to also do an accent nail with Pure Ice's Once Again. This glitter polish is a great topcoat for any blue because it contains beautiful microscopic silver and light blue glitters suspended in a baby blue tinted base.
I really love how today's maniucre turned out, because it is simple, yet still eye catching. I believe this will now be my go to blue color. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. hi girl!! I see that you love painting your nails :) I have a blog about DIY and I have tutorials about nails too ^^ wait your visit!!

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete