Sunday, August 12, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge, Day 12, Stripes

I'm not very good at doing stripes and I keep meaning to look into buying striping tape, but I almost never buy things online, so I have been reluctant to do so. However, all the manicures look so beautiful with striping tape I should really give Amazon a chance! Anyway, for my base I used Wet n Wild's Wet Cement. In the bottle it looks more like a purplish, grey brown, but on my hand it resembles more of a dark grey/brown without the purple hue. Then I used my Migi Nail Art Pens to add stripes. Overall I think these nails turned out okay, but I think I am going to pick up some striping tape because it gives precision and a look I just cannot do freehand! Do you use striping tape, if so, do you recommend a certain place to get it?


1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great!
    I'm horrible with strips so I finally bought the tape. It's worth every penny! So many different ways to use it and it makes you look like a pro

    ReplyDelete